Radzen converts text properties wrong if contains keywords

Hi friends,

I think this is an interesting bug. When I try to add some resource key to text properties, Radzen can't convert that correctly.
Here is a sample.
${Properties.Resources.market_data}. This is what I add the Text Property and the following is the converted text by Radzen
@(Properties.Resources.market_valuraManagerModelsSqlExpressVwMarketValue)

When I change the syntax to @(Properties.Resources.market_data), Radzen converts to this : @L["tabs0.propertiesResourcesMarketData.Text"]

${Properties.Resources.data_type} is converting to @($"{(Properties.Resources.valuraManagerModelsSqlExpressVwMarketValue_type)}")
etc. etc..

I found two escape methods.

1. Setting page property without using "data" keyword
  2. Using "Data" instead of "data" in the resource file(s)

If somebody faces a similar issue for any keywords can use a similar method for the escape.

Just ran into this issue myself. Had several entities with the word data in them (DatabaseInstance, DataCenter, etc.) that were causing problems. In my case, specifically with a custom component that has parameters that are assigned from properties of instances of the the entities (${datacenter.CreatedDate}, for example). Generated code was stripping out the data and leaving me with center.CreatedDate.