Radzen Carousel Starting index

When using RadzenCarousel, I have a situation where I would like the first image shown to be something other than the 1st photo. Maybe I need to start on the 7th of 10 photos. I create the carousel like this:

    <RadzenCarousel @ref="carousel"
                    Auto="false"
                    @bind-SelectedIndex="currentIndex"
                    Change="OnCarouselChange"
                    AllowNavigation="@ShowNavigation"
                    Style="width: 100%; height: 100%; max-height: 90vh;"
                    AllowPaging="@ShowNavigation"
                    PagerOverlay="true"
                    PagerPosition="PagerPosition.Bottom"
                    ButtonStyle="ButtonStyle.Danger"
                    ButtonSize="ButtonSize.Large"
                    ButtonShade="Shade.Dark"
                    ButtonVariant="Variant.Text"
                    PrevText="Previous"
                    PrevIcon="arrow_circle_left"
                    NextText="Next"
                    NextIcon="arrow_circle_right">

The carousel is now bound to the int "currentIndex". In OnInitializedAsync, I set the value of currentIndex to 7 (or 6) but the photo displayed is always the 1st photo in the set. The pagerOverlay shows that the 7th item is displayed, but the actual image is the 1st. How can I get the carousel to start on an image other than the 1st?
Thank you

Thanks! Fix will be published later today!

The fix does not work. Set startIndex to non zero in one of the sample programs to demo.

Try the latest version.