Radzen/Blazor Newbie Refresh DropDown Value on page load based on value

Hi. I'm moving to Balzor server side and have already done thing with common components. Now I'm trying to update my project to Radzen components:

I'm sure this is a silly question, but I don't figure out how to do it.

In my CRUD I'm doing Create and Update in the same page. I have a RadzenDropDown that when I Create is full with my data. The problem I have is when I'm Updating an existing object. I get all my fields loaded and binded, but the DropDown is populated but the corresponing item is still "Select...".

<RadzenDropDown AllowClear="true" AllowFiltering="true" FilterCaseSensitivity="FilterCaseSensitivity.CaseInsensitive"
                            Data=@_Events @bind-Value=@_Event.IdEvent Placeholder="Select Event..." Name="SelectedEvent" 
                            TextProperty="Title" ValueProperty="IdEvent" Change=@(args => ChangeEvent(args, "EventList")) Class="w-100" />

This is how I declared the dropdown and what I get

Question is "How can I refresh/set" selected value of my Dropdown?

This should be enough. Try to debug your application using Visual Studio to check what's the value of _Event.IdEvent.

When I'm Updating an existing item, I get all the values I need, but I have to set the DropDown selected value to the corresponding value. I have to refresh or change the selected value in the dropdown. I haven't figured out how to call the dropdown; I've tried with the name, but it does not exist

protected override async Task OnAfterRenderAsync(bool firstRender)
    {
        if (firstRender)
        {
            if (RepoId == 0)
            {
                // create
                IsLoading = false;
            }
            else
            {
                // update
                Action = "Update";
                await LoadRepo();
            }
        }
    }

private async Task LoadRepo()
    {
        IsLoading = true;
        StateHasChanged();
        Repo = await Task.Run(() => _dataAccessService.GetEventRepository(RepoId));
        // update Events DropDown
        long idEv = GetTbEvent(Repo.IdEvent).IdEvent;
        //**I'm missing something here**
        IsLoading = false;
        StateHasChanged();
    }