Welcome to the April, 2018 issue of the Radzen monthly newsletter!
This month was special for us. On April 19th, 2017 we launched Radzen as a commercial product!
Happy Birthday, Radzen!
What happened during that first year?
- We learned a lot about running a small software business.
- Got a ton of feedback which got converted to new features.
- Made a lot of mistakes. Hopefully we will not repeat all of them
- Last but not least people started using Radzen and pay money for it. Yay!
The major new additions that shipped this month are:
Progressive Web Apps support with built-in data caching for offline mode.
Password reset when email confirmation for user registration is enabled.
- HTTP Basic authorization enabled for all data source types..
- Stored procedure date-time parameters support added.
- SplitButton component added.
- SelectOnFocus and Autofocus properties added for Numeric component.
The new features in development are:
- Page layouts.
- New application themes
New blog posts:
Get the latest bits for Windows, macOS or Linux (32bit and 64bit).
If you have questions, need help or want to share your feedback with us you can post on our forum or shoot an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Radzen Team