Radazen.Blazor DataFilter AddFilter() function not working with "FilterOperator.GreaterThanOrEquals"

I am trying to add filter as below based on the example.
Issue: FilterOperator applied is always "FilterOperator.Equal" instead of "FilterOperator.GreaterThanOrEquals".
In my case, Once the CompositeFilterDescriptor object is created with "FilterOperator.GreaterThanOrEquals" or "FilterOperator.GreaterThan" or "FilterOperator.LessThanOrEquals" or "FilterOperator.LessThan", i am adding them using dataFilter.AddFilter() functon, but unfortunately this always result in applying "FilterOperator.Equal" to the 'FilterOperator' filed of the filter. I am not able to save custom reports because when loading and applying, i am awalys seeing "FilterOperator.Equal" even the actual filter it supposed to apply is "FilterOperator.GreaterThan" . I found out this issue when I am abut to deploy my code to production :frowning: Please let me know if I am missing something, but looks this is a serious bug. Looking forward for a fix. i debugged using the blazor repository code, issue is found in the demo code also.

protected override async Task OnAfterRenderAsync(bool firstRender)
{
    await base.OnAfterRenderAsync(firstRender);

if (firstRender)
    {
        await dataFilter.AddFilter(new CompositeFilterDescriptor() 
        {
                Property = "OrderDate",
                FilterValue = new DateTime(2016, 7, 22),
                FilterOperator = FilterOperator.GreaterThanOrEquals 
        });
    }
}

I’ve fixed something similar Friday which is still not released - I’ll will test your case as well and will push a fix if necessary.

Appreciate your prompt response. Looking forward for the fix. Thank you.

The fix will be part of our next update later today!

1 Like

Thanks for fixing it promptly. I will update the nuget package and test it once the update is available later today. Thank you again.