Project is taking so long to show the UI frontend or never shows the UI

I have seen this behavior multiple times and it is making me doubtful about consistency

Radzen running on Mac
SQL Server 2017 database
node version: v11.14.0

The database is small, about 25 tables with foreign keys and relationships, 4 views, 5 stored procedures

After hitting run, the last console debug text is:
ng-cli:
webpack: Compiled successfully.

The Odata backend, it seems to be fine, I invoke a GET method an actually see the json results from the endpoint.

I think it is something related to the UI, but I need your help/tips in order to see whats happening...
Thanks for your support

If your browser remains empty then there is probably a JavaScript error. You can open the development tools console of your browser and check for any exceptions. If you there is nothing please send us your application to info@radzen.com.

Thanks Atanas for your quick response,

This is what I have seen on the js console

ERROR
Error: Uncaught (in promise): SecurityError: Attempt to use history.replaceState() more than 100 times per 30.000000 seconds replaceState@[native code] replaceState replaceState replaceState resetUrlToCurrentUrlTree onInvoke run onInvokeTask runTask drainMicroTaskQueue promiseReactionJob@[native code]
defaultErrorLogger (core.js:1654)
handleError (core.js:1715)
next (core.js:5705:148)
(anonymous function) (core.js:4533)
__tryOrUnsub (Subscriber.js:245)
next (Subscriber.js:192)
_next (Subscriber.js:133)
next (Subscriber.js:97)
next (Subject.js:66)
emit (core.js:4513)
run (zone.js:138)
onHandleError (core.js:4969)
runGuarded (zone.js:154)
_loop_1 (zone.js:684)
microtaskDrainDone (zone.js:693)
drainMicroTaskQueue (zone.js:602)
promiseReactionJob

This is definitely not normal and is causing the UI not to load. Also it looks as a redirect loop - a page is navigating to itself indefinitely. If you send us your application we would probably be able to tell more.

Thanks, I'm uploading it to a cloud drive and will sent you the link in a couple of minutes.