Problem Since Update

Hi,

Last night I worked on a project that worked fine. I closed the laptop and went to bed.

This morning I was asked to do an update and processed it. Now my project will not start:

dotnet: fail: Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.Server.Circuits.CircuitHost[111]
      Unhandled exception in circuit 'NxHyP0ay2PC7Lm0Iv8zEUV4jjq_pTn_is7X4s166ql0'.    
Microsoft.CSharp.RuntimeBinder.RuntimeBinderException: The call is ambiguous between the following methods or properties: 'Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.Rendering.RenderTreeBuilder.AddContent(int, string)' and 'Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.Rendering.RenderTreeBuilder.AddContent(int, Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.RenderFragment)'
       at CallSite.Target(Closure , CallSite , RenderTreeBuilder , Int32 , Object )
       at System.Dynamic.UpdateDelegates.UpdateAndExecuteVoid3[T0,T1,T2](CallSite site, T0 arg0, T1 arg1, T2 arg2)
       at CallSite.Target(Closure , CallSite , RenderTreeBuilder , Int32 , Object )
       at PaulWarehouseAdmin.Pages.CustomerDetails.<>c__DisplayClass0_0.<BuildRenderTree>b__5(RenderTreeBuilder __builder4)
       at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.Rendering.RenderTreeBuilder.AddContent(Int32 sequence, RenderFragment fragment)
       at Radzen.Blazor.RadzenGrid`1.<>c__DisplayClass0_2.<BuildRenderTree>b__28(RenderTreeBuilder __builder2)
       at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.Rendering.RenderTreeBuilder.AddContent(Int32 sequence, RenderFragment fragment)
       at Radzen.Blazor.RadzenGridRow.<BuildRenderTree>b__0_0(RenderTreeBuilder __builder2)
       at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.CascadingValue`1.Render(RenderTreeBuilder builder)
       at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.Rendering.ComponentState.RenderIntoBatch(RenderBatchBuilder batchBuilder, RenderFragment renderFragment)
       at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.RenderTree.Renderer.RenderInExistingBatch(RenderQueueEntry renderQueueEntry)
       at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.RenderTree.Renderer.ProcessRenderQueue()
    Microsoft.AspNetCore.Routing.EndpointMiddleware: Information: Executed endpoint '/_blazor'
    Microsoft.AspNetCore.Hosting.Diagnostics: Information: Request finished in 2174.8697ms 101 

I really need to work on this project. Can I roll the version of Radzen back please? I have a presentation tomorrow for a proof of concept and have arranged to show them this.

Yes, you can download an older Radzen version (also disable auto updates).

We aren't aware of this problem though. Please send us your application to info@radzen.com to troubleshoot.

Thank you. I can confirm that going back to 2.42.0 has fixed the issue. I'll email over the project.

Thanks for your quick response.

Paul.