Problem Setting Property

I think I may have found a bug but I'm not sure if I am using a reserved word I should maybe be avoiding.

I am currently creating CRUD pages for a table in the database called Poker_Result. The add page Load event looks like this:

So as you can see it sets a property called pokerresult that the form is bound to for all it's properties.

I have a change method on another property that when the event fires needs to set another property on the form, however I'm running into a problem and I think it's to do with my table / form property having the word "result" in it (pokerresult).

When I choose Set Property and set the Name to pokerresult.Points, the code that is generated is:

Code generated:

protected async System.Threading.Tasks.Task PositionChange(int args)
        {
            if (pokerresult.GameID > 0)
            {
                var getPointsResult = getPoints(pokerresult.GameID,pokerresult.Position);
                pokergetPointsResult.Points = getPointsResult;
            }
        }

pokergetPointsResult would be the equivalent of doing poker${result} in Radzen I think.

getPointsResult is the variable that would be used if I used ${result} as far as I can tell. So I think Radzen is mixing up the variables unless I'm either doing something wrong or should maybe be doing this in a different way.

The code that should be generated should look like this:

protected async System.Threading.Tasks.Task PositionChange(int args)
        {
            if (pokerresult.GameID > 0)
            {
                var getPointsResult = getPoints(pokerresult.GameID,pokerresult.Position);
                pokerresult.Points = getPointsResult;
            }
        }

I've tested this theory by setting a property called paul.Points and indeed the code generated is paul.Points = getPointsResult;. And conversly, if I set it to something random like myresult.Points the code that is generated is mygetPointsResult.Points = getPointsResult;.

I know this is a little long winded but I hope you understand what I mean. If not let me know and I'll do my best to elabortate.

Thanks.

Hi @Paul_Pitchford,

Indeed having a "result" in the property name is currently confusing Radzen. Try using a different name until we find a fix for that.