Problem during trial - HELP!

Greetings from Athens.
I am on last days of the trail or Radzen, testing the one app in different versions and different names, always on development server. Hoping to deploy on a real server the one time allowed right before trial expires.
However TODAY all tables are greyed out and I get the message "Table X cannot be loaded in all versions of the app so I may be forced to abandon.

Could this that I found in the log be the culprit?

[[2021-01-19 03:08:01.144] [error] TypeError: Cannot read property 'type' of undefined
at file:///C:/Program%20Files/Radzen/resources/app.asar/static/:9:80048
at file:///C:/Program%20Files/Radzen/resources/app.asar/static/renderer.js:9:75132
at Array.forEach ()
at e (file:///C:/Program%20Files/Radzen/resources/app.asar/static/renderer.js:9:75120)
at traverse (file:///C:/Program%20Files/Radzen/resources/app.asar/static/renderer.js:9:75143)
at propertyNames (file:///C:/Program%20Files/Radzen/resources/app.asar/static/renderer.js:9:80004)
at _c.render (file:///C:/Program%20Files/Radzen/resources/app.asar/static/renderer.js:290:3292999)
at Ci (file:///C:/Program%20Files/Radzen/resources/app.asar/static/renderer.js:189:63001)
at ki (file:///C:/Program%20Files/Radzen/resources/app.asar/static/renderer.js:189:62796)
at Ti (file:///C:/Program%20Files/Radzen/resources/app.asar/static/renderer.js:189:66630)
at Vo (file:///C:/Program%20Files/Radzen/resources/app.asar/static/renderer.js:189:90674)
at Wo (file:///C:/Program%20Files/Radzen/resources/app.asar/static/renderer.js:189:91058)
at vs (file:///C:/Program%20Files/Radzen/resources/app.asar/static/renderer.js:189:97945)
at ks (file:///C:/Program%20Files/Radzen/resources/app.asar/static/renderer.js:189:97325)
at Ts (file:///C:/Program%20Files/Radzen/resources/app.asar/static/renderer.js:189:98419)
at Qe (file:///C:/Program%20Files/Radzen/resources/app.asar/static/renderer.js:189:10256)
[2021-01-19 03:10:13.585] [info] Checking for update
[2021-01-19 03:10:18.669] [info] Update for version 2.56.12 is not available (latest version: 2.56.12, downgrade is disallowed).
[2021-01-19 03:30:00.167] [info] Checking for update

Hi @Chris_Pronios,

Can you post a screenshot where you get this error?

Entchev,
thanks for coming back!

It started misbehaving this morning and I had issues when somehow it managed to mix the greek/us cultures (may be unrelated).
Then I started seeing .net messages that were never there before in the output pane.
Eventually, dropdown boxes started appearing with invisible content (may be related to the culture window I mentioned before). I thought it was something with the culture mixup and...
Finally, I decided to start from scratch with a clean database, app compiled fine (?) but then when the app page opened none of the navigation pane links was working and I got the red "Table cannot be loaded" everywhere!

So I finally got the idea to check the log as well and ... presto.

Wild guess: this happened because the update occurred while Radzen was idle with the Main template still open on screen (yes, at 3 in the morning!). I had similar but lighter problems last week and I remembered them when I saw in the log a similar behavior on January 9, again in the middle of the night here, but a bit lighter than today.
So, is it possible that BOT LIGHTER IN MNATURE TAHT WERE RECTIFIED AFTER 1 - DAYS.
MPLATE BEING OPEN WHEN AN UPDATE IS DOWNLAODED?

So I thought that I should uninstall, download the installer and reinstall clean.

Bad choice! Now I am in community mode, radzen does not recognize the existing project (?) and I cannot do anything!

Still, you do have a great product here!

I can post the log if you want I kept it.

Debug pane at the end, after a few clicks on my forms.:

CORS policy execution successfulradzen: Generating code ...
radzen: Code generation done in 432ms.
dotnet: info: Microsoft.AspNetCore.DataProtection.KeyManagement.XmlKeyManager[0]
User profile is available. Using 'C:\Users\chris\AppData\Local\ASP.NET\DataProtection-Keys' as key repository and Windows DPAPI to encrypt keys at rest.

dotnet: Hosting environment: Development
Content root path: C:\AAETBv7\server
Now listening on: http://[::]:5000
Application started. Press Ctrl+C to shut down.

radzen: Building Angular application cultures ...
radzen: Building Angular application cultures translations ...
xliffmerge: WARNING: merged 7 trans-units from master to "en-US"
WARNING: transferred 76 source references from master to "en-US"
WARNING: removed 41 unused trans-units in "en-US"
WARNING: merged 7 trans-units from master to "el-GR"
WARNING: transferred 76 source references from master to "el-GR"
WARNING: removed 41 unused trans-units in "el-GR"
WARNING: please translate file "C:/AAETBv7/client/src/i18n/messages.el-GR.xlf" to target-language="el-GR"

ng-cli: ** Angular Live Development Server is listening on 0.0.0.0:8000, open your browser on http://localhost:8000/ **

ng-cli:
Date: 2021-01-19T12:02:29.482Z
Hash: 47c7f9c45c4fb5f5aa14
Time: 23450ms
chunk {es2015-polyfills} es2015-polyfills.js, es2015-polyfills.js.map (es2015-polyfills) 318 kB [initial] [rendered]
chunk {main} main.js, main.js.map (main) 1.4 MB [initial] [rendered]
chunk {polyfills} polyfills.js, polyfills.js.map (polyfills) 497 kB [initial] [rendered]
chunk {runtime} runtime.js, runtime.js.map (runtime) 6.08 kB [entry] [rendered]
chunk {styles} styles.js, styles.js.map (styles) 1.44 MB [initial] [rendered]
chunk {vendor} vendor.js, vendor.js.map (vendor) 5.66 MB [initial] [rendered]

ng-cli:
WARNING in ./node_modules/@angular/core/fesm5/core.js 18359:15-36

WARNING in ./node_modules/@angular/core/fesm5/core.js 18371:15-102

ng-cli: i 「wdm」: Compiled with warnings.

dotnet: info: Microsoft.AspNetCore.Hosting.Diagnostics[1]
Request starting HTTP/1.1 OPTIONS http://localhost:5000/odata/AAETBv7cdb/ArtifactContents?$top=10&$skip=0&$count=true

dotnet: info: Microsoft.AspNetCore.Cors.Infrastructure.CorsService[4]
CORS policy execution successful.

dotnet: info: Microsoft.AspNetCore.Hosting.Diagnostics[2]
Request finished in 12.6607ms 204

dotnet: info: Microsoft.AspNetCore.Hosting.Diagnostics[1]
Request starting HTTP/1.1 GET http://localhost:5000/odata/AAETBv7cdb/ArtifactContents?$top=10&$skip=0&$count=true

dotnet: info: Microsoft.AspNetCore.Cors.Infrastructure.CorsService[4]
CORS policy execution successful.

dotnet: info: Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ControllerActionInvoker[3]
Route matched with {action = "GetArtifactContents", controller = "ArtifactContents"}. Executing controller action with signature System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[AaetBv7C.Models.AaetBv7Cdb.ArtifactContent] GetArtifactContents() on controller AaetBv7C.Controllers.AaetBv7Cdb.ArtifactContentsController (server).

dotnet: info: Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ObjectResultExecutor[1]
Executing ObjectResult, writing value of type 'Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.SerializableError'.

dotnet: info: Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ControllerActionInvoker[2]
Executed action AaetBv7C.Controllers.AaetBv7Cdb.ArtifactContentsController.GetArtifactContents (server) in 715.3844ms

dotnet: info: Microsoft.AspNetCore.Hosting.Diagnostics[2]
Request finished in 862.1352ms 400 application/json; odata.metadata=minimal; odata.streaming=true

radzen: Stopped server.
ng-cli: Build failed
radzen: Stopped client.

Honestly I’m not sure why you have such problems. Never seen any of them before. The error in your first post is design time error while in your other posts you are describing runtime errors. For sure you do not need to reinstall Radzen if you have runtime error in your app and yes, if you attempt to install Radzen during trial on machine with previous installation the application will be installed in community mode. There are no errors in the posted logs as far as I can see - just several warnings.