Preview 7 - unable to open application

Hi, FYI since the update to preview7 i cannot open anymore my application,
Blazor Studio gives the error:

"MyAppName targets unsupported framework netcoreapp3.1."

The full stack here:

MyAppName targets unsupported framework netcoreapp3.1.
at Radzen.Server.SolutionContext.EnsureProjectVersions() in /Users/korchev/github/radzen-next/Radzen.Server/SolutionContext.cs:line 462
at Radzen.Server.SolutionContext.OpenAsync(String fileName, IDesignTimeContext context, Action`1 activate) in /Users/korchev/github/radzen-next/Radzen.Server/SolutionContext.cs:line 145
at Radzen.Server.CompilerService.LoadProject(String filePath) in /Users/korchev/github/radzen-next/Radzen.Server/Compiler.cs:line 49
at Radzen.Server.ProgramController.OpenProject(OpenFileRequest request) in /Users/korchev/github/radzen-next/Radzen.Server/ProgramController.cs:line 198

I strongly recommend you to read the Blazor Studio documentation. It contains key differences from the former Radzen Studio app.

One of them is that it requires .NET 6 installed in your machine:

This is intentional. There were certain things that required too much work to suport .NET Core 3.1 so we disabled it completely.

RBS requires .NET 6 to work however it should support .NET 5 applications just fine. The situation was not the same with .NET Core 3.1 - some things worked while some didn't and the effort required to fully support 3.1 was non-trivial.

What about applications that were initially created with .NET Core 3.1 and later upgraded to .NET 5/6?

It is a .NET 5/6 app now so it will work without a problem.

I've read the documentation, i've .net 6 installed, the application (created by radzen blazor btw) opened in Studio preview 6, i didn't read anywhere of the 3.1 support drop, hence the question.
So now i need to port it to .net6 i suppose...