Possible Bug in Select Image Dialog HTMLEditor

In Radzen 4.7.13, when clicking the Pick Image Dialog in the HTML Editor, it looks like the z-order is not correct. The div that makes it modal keeps me from interacting with the dialog.

I have attached an example. Seemed to work fine in my last version.

Make sure that the <RadzenDialog /> element in your layout is not nested in anything else.

It is the first thing on the page.

Then there is some other CSS that is messing up the display. You would have to use the browser developer tools to find the culprit.

All I did was update to the new version and this is the result. Did nothing else. Let me go back a version or two and see what it does.

I can't figure it out, but the paste is working, so I am just going to move on. Not a hill worth dying on for me.

Right click the topmost element in the page and select "Inspect element". This should open the browser developer tools and show you what the element is and allow you to check/uncheck CSS attributes.

Another thing to try is to move <RadzenDialog /> at the bottom of the layout so it is the last element. Also make sure you didn't add any wrapper elements in _Host.cshtml / index.html that could affect the positioning.

All my dialogs on every page is doing this. Worked fine yesterday, then I upgraded to the latest Radzen and it went haywire.

Could it be something in the default.css with radson. Does this need updated seperately?

We haven't made changes in the dialog styling recently. CSS files are embedded in the Radzen.Blazor assembly and do not need to be updated separately. You can try clearing the browser cache and also check my previous replies about troubleshooting. This issue looks as a conflict with some other CSS file / library.

Oh my gosh! After all that it was a browser cache thing. Must have been some old css files or page elements cached.