I am new to Razen and I am not sure if this is the right place to report a bug but I will take a stab anyway.
I have noticed when I try to filter my Get query using DateTime or DateTime in string format, the resulting query always add addition zeros to the end of the final sql query which results in exception.
Please if you can have a look and let me know if I am doing anything wrong here
Any additional info how we can reproduce this error? Is this code generated by Radzen IDE or Radzen Blazor Studio? What's the application type, Blazor server or WebAssembly?
Thanks for quick response.
I am using Radzen Blazor Studio and it's a Blazor Server app.
The screenshot I have provide is from the code base of my client so I can't share the code but if you like I can create a sample project for you.
Basically I am trying to filter orders within a day (24 hr) i.e "2023-11-20 0:0:0.000" to "2023-11-21 0:0:0.000"
If you have Radzen Blazor Studio subscription you can send us your project at firstname.lastname@example.org. Use services like Google/One Drive if the ZIP is too big.
I figured it out. the issue was that the columns were in DateTime format instead of Datetime2
Once I changed the columns to Datetime2 the query started working
All good now
Apologies for the inconvenience