Nullabletype error DataGrid with Update 2.68.6- 2022-04-27

Hi ,

After updating to Radzen version [2.68.6- 2022-04-27] some of my pages with a DataGrids do not render on desingtime showing following error/tekst instead of the DataGrid component.

I have reverted back to version 2.68.5, the DataGrid functions ok in this version.

Regards
Mehmet

The provided information is not enough to reproduce the problem, we will need minimal DataGrid declaration repro.

I’ll update tomorrow and provide the needed info to reproduce.

Same issue for me. 3.18.4 was the last working version for me.

Error :
System.ObjectDisposedException: Cannot access a disposed object.
Object name: 'IServiceProvider'.

Definition :

<RadzenDataGrid @ref="rigGrid"
                AllowFiltering="true"
                AllowPaging="false"
                PageSize="50"
                AllowSorting="true"
                Data="@_rigs"
                TItem="Data.ORM.Rig">

<Columns>
        <RadzenDataGridColumn Width="50px" TItem="Data.ORM.Rig" Title="Id" Filterable="false" Sortable="false" TextAlign="TextAlign.Center">
            <Template>
                @context.Id
            </Template>
        </RadzenDataGridColumn>
        <RadzenDataGridColumn TItem="Data.ORM.Rig" Title="Name / Abbrev">
            <Template>
                <h5 class="mt-1 mb-0">@context.Name</h5>
                <p class="m-0" style="font-size: 0.8em;">@context.NameAbbrev</p>
            </Template>
        </RadzenDataGridColumn>
        <RadzenDataGridColumn TItem="Data.ORM.Rig" Property="Owner" Title="Owner" />
        <RadzenDataGridColumn TItem="Data.ORM.Rig" Property="Type" Title="Type" />
        <RadzenDataGridColumn TItem="Data.ORM.Rig" Property="Offshore" Title="Offshore" />
        <RadzenDataGridColumn TItem="Data.ORM.Rig" Property="AirGap" Title="Air Gap (m)" FormatString="{0:n2}" />

<RadzenDataGridColumn Width="160px" TItem="Data.ORM.Rig" Property="Id" Title="Actions">
            <Template>
                <RadzenButton ButtonStyle="ButtonStyle.Info" Icon="edit" Class="m-1" Click=@(() => EditRigAsync(context.Id)) />
                <RadzenButton ButtonStyle="ButtonStyle.Danger" Icon="delete" Class="m-1"
                              Click=@(args => ConfirmDelete($"You are deleting Rig : {@context.Name}" ,context)) />

</Template>
        </RadzenDataGridColumn>
    </Columns>
</RadzenDataGrid>

This is not the same exception as the one reported in the beginning of the thread.

Hi ,
Update on Nullabletype error on DataGrid and not displaying the DataGrid on designtime ( runtime works ok ) with 2.68.6. how to reproduce .

On my DataGrid I have one column with not reference to a database field ( so no model property selected). the value for this column is dependent of a value of an other column and set in the template .
So in the the template field the code is :

@if (data.unit == "ha"){
<span>@data.area</span>
} else if (data.unit == "m") {
<span>@data.length</span>
} else if ( data.unit == "st") {
<span>@data.quantity</span>
}

When the "Filterable" option is checked then the DataGrid does not render and displays the error tekst instead. Once I un-checked the "Filtrable" option the DataGrid displays and no error tekst.

Do not know if this is a bug or just something that was working without an issue before the update and now has to be properly addressed ?

Regards.
Mehmet

Hi @mcanavar,

I was able to reproduce it - fix will be part of our next update early next week.

1 Like