Npm install error /Radzen/Angular

Hi Radzen Team!

I'm have been trying to run my application that I have created in Radzen with Angular and when I try to run the application.sln file. I get npm error. I tried following the instructions however its not working.

Attached is some screenshots.

@korchev @enchev Please help.

I’m afraid that we can’t suggest anything else besides what is already suggested by Angular CLI. If you run the application from Radzen you want have such problems.

The main reason I ran it in Visual studio Is because the changes of codes I was making are not applied in Radzen.

I'm trying to make a dashboard with charts showing the number of Households in Region by constituency and I created public IActionResult HouseholdsByRegion() as the name of my method and however when I go to Radzen to see if the method appears, it does not show.

I watched the Dashboard tutorial and I'm trying to do something similar.

Attached are some images showing what I'm trying to do.

Here is the example from the Dashboard Tutorial:

I did ignore the "server/Controllers/ServerMethodsController.cs" but its still not showing the custom method I created in Visual studi

You do not need to ignore this controller since it’s written only once - check our demos for reference and especially the article I’ve already posted. If the application is WebAssembly custom methods are defined in the page partial class.