New Blazor Web App Build Error .NET 8

What is the latest version of visual studio and .net 8 that I need? When I create a new Web Application and choose PWA. I can't see the default page from the template. How can I resolve this?

I can BUILD and RUN in Visual Studio no problem.

I can RUN but not BUILD (design) in Blazor Studio.

I've also removed .NET 8.0.201 and tried .NET 8.0.200 and it did not resolve the issue.

dotnet --version

(Current Error)

(List of current SDKs & Visual Studios)

Hi @XPZ,

.NET 8.0.200 and 8.0.201 should both work. What are the contents of the Output window?

The output log was too big so I made a pastebin: output log - Pastebin.com

When I had this problem, I had to completely remove the PREVIEW Version from my system as the Radzen Build System appears to only use the Last Version Available. And Since the Last Version is a Preview it is used always.

I didn't have PREVIEW installed. I installed it trying to troubleshoot this issue hoping it would fix it. I also was not on the latest version of VS 2022. I ended up upgrading everything hoping it would resolve and last resort was installing preview.

Concerning the picture of your installer, It will only show the 3 versions (including the Preview) if they are present. So, in that respect then, your system has the preview installed and as such, it must be uninstalled completely for the Radzen Blazor Studio IDE to work.

@FastTrak

What I'm saying is I only had VS 2019 and VS 2022 installed and I was getting that error. This error was happening before I installed VS 2022 PREVIEW. I've uninstalled it just to test and still it does not work.

I checked the logs and it seems there is some sort of version mismatch. We've seen such issues with preview versions mostly. Sometimes new .NET versions cause this problem too and a new release is required. I've noticed another thing too - you are using a T:\ drive. Is that a physical device or some network/mapped drive? There are known issues with the latter.

The T:\ is just an SSD plugged into my PC. Are you saying a new release of Studio is required?