Nested Datagrid, strange behaviour

Hello Radzen team,
i have a strange behaviour in a nested datagrid.

s. Video

I know that this one could be complicated...
Do you have any ideas? or should i send the project?

Kind Regards
Thomas

@Thomas, the grid shows the configured columns. When you change the Data the new items may not have the corresponding properties hence the grid appears empty.

Thomas, playing with it and doing the same thing, I get the same result. When changing the data property, I have to delete the previously generated columns, and then click autogenerate again to get the new columns...

Stephen

Indeed, changing the Data property of the DataGrid does not remove the columns.

Hi @korchev & @SloSuenos,
yes. I know you are right. Thats why i only placed a Template with a Button on it in the video above. I have the same behaviour without any assigned columns. And with a new datagrid... same behaviour.
I show you...

Video

It seems to have something todo with the collection assigned to it. But its not the amount of fields in the collection. i have great collections which works fine. but some... (i think always the same collections) dont.

Kind Regards
Thomas

Another strange thing with these "invisible rows nested datagrid" :wink:
The Format Property shows no entries after auto generate. Deleting and selecting the Property property solves this and the format dropdown works as expected:

Thomas

I am afraid I no longer understand what the problem is. I suggest you send your project to info@radzen.com and describe in precise words:

1. What the problem is
  2. What the expected result is
  3. How to reproduce it and in which page

Hi @korchev,
i send you the project.

Thomas