Navigate-to-parameters not working

Hi,

I want to navigate from a calendar-control to another page.
This works, the problem is if I want to add a parameter the app crashes (which name/value it has does not change the error-message).

The error message in the browser-console is "ERROR Error: "Uncaught (in promise): Error: Cannot match any routes. URL Segment: 'events'"

Some facts which could impact the problem (I am guessing here):
-we really have an "Event" table in our database (I generated crud-pages for it)
-I am navigating from the calendar-select-event to the generated events-list, not to the add- or edit-dialog

I found a similiar discussion here: Manage page url parameters
But it is not clear to me if I need to create some routing on my own or add the parameter in another way (it needs to be optional, and it isn't).

Hi @Moo,

The correct value should be ${event.YourProperty} however the intellisense adds ${event.id}. We will fix this immediately! Can you check using the debugger what properties you have?

Best Regards,
Vladimir

That is good to hear, thank you. But it has nothing to do with my problem. I can not send optional parameters while using the "Navigate to page" property.

My current workaround is:
"Execute code"

window.location.href = "/events?EventID="+${event.EventID}

Read that query-parameter on the events-page in the Load-event:
"Execute code"

function getParameterByName(name, url=null) {
if (!url) url = window.location.href;
name = name.replace(/[]/g, '\$&');
var regex = new RegExp('[?&]' + name + '(=([^&#]*)|&|#|$)'),
results = regex.exec(url);
if (!results) return null;
if (!results[2]) return '';
return decodeURIComponent(results[2].replace(/+/g, ' '));
}

Next step:
"Set property" parameterEventID

${getParameterByName('EventID') ? getParameterByName('EventID') : ""}

To answer you question about the intellisense properties:
It seems to generate a list of control-properties
(I do not think I can look that up in the debugger, the whole app crashes if try to configure a parameter, because of the routing-issue)

I see. Possible solution is to add client/src/app/app.routes.ts to application ignore list and add additional route without parameter. For example:

We will do our best to find a way to support this.

That sounds like a much better workaround than the one I scribbled together.
But where is this application ignore list?
I suppose this ignore list blocks the app.routes.ts from getting regenerated by radzen?

Yep, more info can be found here:

You need however to be careful with this since if you add new page the new route will not be added.

Here is another way without ignore list: