AllowFiltering="true"
        SelectAllText="Select all items" />
</RadzenFieldset>

And using below code I am setting the bind-value:

private List<Site>? multi = new();
        multi.Add(auth.Sites);

You can see below that the list is populated:

The chip is shown on the drop down when loaded:

However, the dropdown does not have the option selected which means that I can select it again and add duplicate selections

Duplicate Selection:

Blazor bindings like @bind-Value do not listen to collection changes. If you want your binding to work you will need to assign multi to new value instead adding items to collection.

This is symptom of similar items with different hash on every state change of the page - the item have same property values however is different - you can debug your code for details.

I have created a local list and then assigned new value to multi at the end.

List<Site>? selectedSites = new List<Site>();
selectedSites.Add(auth.Sites);
multi = selectedSites;

However, I don't understand what you mean by the below comment ? Could you please elaborate and suggest a solution ?

This is symptom of similar items with different hash on every state change of the page - the item have same property values however is different - you can debug your code for details.

You can check various threads in our forum for reference:
https://forum.radzen.com/search?context=topic&context_id=16737&q=Different%20hash&skip_context=true

So basically you don't know yourself how it works ? There are millions of threads how am I suppose to find it.

Hi @Hunain_Nasir,

That's not a very nice way to speak to the maintainers of the open source library that you use. We don't tolerate such behavior here so I am banning your account.

Also we do know how this works (obviously) and it works exactly as @enchev said - you need to assign a new instance and not just create a new variable pointing to the same one.