Master detail grid using blazor

I am brand new to Radzen, I am looking for master-detail Datagrid example using radzen blazor controls. Anyone know where to find it?

You can use Radzen to create such pages from Master Detail templates.

I wanted to use it, but i do not see oracle options, I use oracle database.

There is still no Oracle support for .NET Core 3.0 hence Radzen doesn't allow it for Blazor applications.

So I can not really develop master detail grid for oracle back-end apps?

Oracle support is still not enabled for Blazor projects since there is no .NET Core 3.0 version of the Oracle EF provider. Hopefully we will have such from Oracle team soon.

Thank you for your reply. I am using odp.net to bring data through the data access layer to presentation layer where I am using blazor server app, so bringing data from the database is fine, but I am having a hard time to implement Master-Details grid, I am trying to use your blazor controls but could not find a sample that shows how to do it.

You can use RowSelect event of the first grid to get the master selected item, initiate a call to your database to get the details data based on master item and assign it to Data property of the details grid.

I've just added two new examples to our demos:

https://blazor.radzen.com/master-detail-hierarchy

https://blazor.radzen.com/master-detail

2 Likes

Awesome, Thank you so much.

Good day.
I have simple tables master details,
when I change data in row in database
I see ef is select new details data but in details grid
not show new data and not update data. But in edit form is new data.
Rendermode is server. How to make auto update data in details grid or need reload ? I using last version radzen.
Best regards.

If the value is changed in the database then the only way to see it in the UI is to request the date again.

1 Like

Yes but when I change row select I see ef is select new data, but details grid not refresh auto

Master
Employee 1 id 1
Employee 2 id 2

Details
Tv1
Tv2

Box1
Box2

I select emp1 see tv
Change box2 to box3 in database
I select empl2 see box2 but ef is select box3
But see in grid box2

Check our demos for reference to see what’s different in your implementation.

1 Like

Yes, event rowselect and childrowload