Lookup issue 2.47.2


I've noticed that new release of Radzen app have some issue, so i decided to create thread and share issues with Radzen team, so they can fix issues faster.

  • Release 2.47.1, creating new empty page issue.(Fixed !)
  • Release 2.47.2, lookup control is visible inside Radzen app, but after i start app it is not visible in page (Uninstalled application, and downloaded new from web, now everything seems alright (Fixed))

I can't reproduce the second issue. The lookup field appears as expected. Check for any JS errors.

Hi @korchev,

I uninstalled app from pc, and download from web 2.47.2, now it seems everything fine.
Thanks anyway.