Login Looping

When I try to implement security on my app, I login, and it says authorizing then loops back to the login page. Everything says it should be going to the profile page.
Any help?

Hi @jamieabraham10,

Is there a chance that the login page is also set as the application start page? You can check that by going to the page properties (from the context menu option).

It was, however, I turned that off, but same result.

Was the application running? Try stopping it and running it again from Radzen. This will ensure all code is generated properly.

I have done that. I have created another app with 1 page and a login. but it still says authorizing then bounces back to login.

Are you using use the built-in security? Did you check the "Autogenerate pages for user management" checkbox? It generates a working Login page.

I did, however when i monitor the output....It says IdentityServer4.Events.DefaultEventService[0]
Name: Token Issued Failure
Category: Token
Event Type: Failure
ID: 2001
Endpoint: Authorize
Scopes: Test.ServerAPI openid profile

I am attaching a sample application which works as expected. You can test it by importing it in Radzen and specifying some valid connection to a database. After running try logging in with admin as user and password.SampleWebAssembly.zip (16.9 KB)

All fixed now, thank you.

Hello, how did you solve it? I have the same problem in an app server.

Hello, how did you solve it? I have the same problem in an app server.

@korchev i too find this issue bothering me, it is annoying.

I have not yet debugged it, but strange to see that this happens when i run the application on my chrome browser (kept only to test apps, nothing installed, not signed in to anything) whereas login works fine when i try from edge (which is my primary browser for all my activities)

If radzen can debug this and let us know, it would help me, @AJP and others

I have attached a working application to this thread. Can't do much more than that. If you have a Radzen subscription you can send us your application to info@radzen.com and we will troubleshoot further.

ok... will see if i can debug this issue and post it here..

Meanwhile, it also works fine in firefox,guess it has to do with some security settings of chrome ...

Never have any issue with other browsers, only chrome

Not yet debugged, but i tried clearing all site data/cookies/browsing history in chrome and now login works after that... We are using cookie based auth as provided by Identity framework alright, but why does this issue happen exactly..does it ring any bell..anyone?