Login issue in version 2.55.3 for MAC

Hi!

I have now updated Radzen from 2.55.2 to 2.55.3 and now my application will not open. I log in with any user, and the application is still blank - it appears to be returned false in the Security.IsAuthenticated() function

What could be happening?

radzen-log.zip (1.3 KB)

More info about security type will be helpful

I login the user. After login, my app leaves the login page and goes to the main page, based on the 'MainLayout' layouyt.

In the layout, in Load (), radzen generates a code to check if the user is authenticated. The code is:

protected async System.Threading.Tasks.Task Load ()
{
if (Security.IsAuthenticated ())
{
}
}

What happens is that IsAuthenticated () is returned false.

The code generated by Radzen in IsAuthenticated () is:

public bool IsAuthenticated ()
{
return Principal! = null? Principal.Identity.IsAuthenticated: false;
}

In the code above, the Principal is null.

You’ve missed to answer my question. What type is your security? Default, AzureAD, Active Directory, etc. I’m afraid that with provided info so far we will unable to help. If you have Radzen subscription you can send us your application to info@radzen.com to check what’s going on.

1 Like

Is the 'Default' (Not Azure or Active Directory)

Try to open the application in incognito mode of your browser or clear the cache

I tried this, but it didn't work ....

Could you give me the previous version of radzen so I can make some comparisons?

You can download the previous or any version from our changelog as usual. Check also if you have anything in the ignore list.

Hi;

I found out what's going on, but I don't know why that is.

If I log in, browse the application normally without forcing a load (UriHelper.NavigateTo), everything goes normally. But if I force the load on UriHelper.NavigateTo or reload the page (command + R), the login data is not maintained.

What could be happening?

PS:

After today's update (2.55.4) and yesterday's backup of my code (before I messed around trying to find out what was going on), everything went back to work ... weird