Listbox with Multiple Selection

For a listbox with multiple selection enabled, is it possible to select a range of items?

For example some lists enable selection of a range of items by selecting one items and then selecting a range by pressing shift key and selecting another item and a range of items between the first and second item selected is selected.

Hi @kirank,

Such selection mode is not currently supported by the RadzenListBox component.

Is that something that could be implemented as a function in the near future?

Feel free to open a new feature request here. We can't commit with a deadline though.

I'm using a button to select items in the ListBox ie. say select all active customers or select all inactive customers in the listbox. This works fine but I've notice that if I've say selected 2 items already and the number of inactive customers selected when clicking the button is also two, the existing 2 previous selections remain. However, if the previously selected items is 1 or 3 or any number other than 2, the previous selected is unselected and only the inactive 2 customer selected by the button click are selected.

So if the previously selected customers count is the same as the count of those selected via the button event, than the previous selected items remain and the new ones are added. If the count is different, the previous ones are removed.

Perhaps a bug??

We are not aware of such a problem. How can we reproduce it?