Latest version does not allow me to add new stored procedures

Have an angular app, updated Radzen and tried to add a new stored procedure. Data > Infer Schema -> Check box next to new procedure -> Save/exit

Without adding any additional code, I get this error and NO data throughout the app comes through. Any thoughts? Procedure runs fine from SSMS;

Also all other procedures used to have a ‘get’ prefix; get, this did not occur with this new add /version. If I remove the procedure, the application starts to work again. Tried adding several different stored procedures, all do the same - break the app.

dotnet: fail: Microsoft.AspNetCore.Diagnostics.DeveloperExceptionPageMiddleware[1]
An unhandled exception has occurred while executing the request.
System.InvalidOperationException: The path template 'PUserFeedbackPostsFunc(user_name={user_name},posnegflag={posnegflag},comments={comments})' on the action 'PUserFeedbackPostsFunc' in controller 'PUserFeedbackPosts' is not a valid OData path template. Resource not found for the segment 'PUserFeedbackPostsFunc'.
at Microsoft.AspNet.OData.Routing.Conventions.AttributeRoutingConvention.GetODataPathTemplate(String prefix, String pathTemplate, IServiceProvider requestContainer, String controllerName, String actionName)
at Microsoft.AspNet.OData.Routing.Conventions.AttributeRoutingConvention.<>c__DisplayClass11_0.b__1(ODataRouteAttribute route)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectArrayIterator2.MoveNext() at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereEnumerableIterator1.MoveNext()
at Microsoft.AspNet.OData.Routing.Conventions.AttributeRoutingConvention.BuildAttributeMappings(IEnumerable1 controllerActions) at Microsoft.AspNet.OData.Routing.Conventions.AttributeRoutingConvention.get_AttributeMappings() at Microsoft.AspNet.OData.Routing.Conventions.AttributeRoutingConvention.SelectAction(RouteContext routeContext) at Microsoft.AspNet.OData.Routing.ODataActionSelector.SelectCandidates(RouteContext context) at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Routing.MvcRouteHandler.RouteAsync(RouteContext context) at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Routing.Route.OnRouteMatched(RouteContext context) at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Routing.RouteBase.RouteAsync(RouteContext context) at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Routing.RouteCollection.RouteAsync(RouteContext context) at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Builder.RouterMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext httpContext) at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Diagnostics.DeveloperExceptionPageMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context) fail: Microsoft.AspNetCore.Diagnostics.DeveloperExceptionPageMiddleware[1] An unhandled exception has occurred while executing the request. System.InvalidOperationException: The path template 'PUserFeedbackPostsFunc(user_name={user_name},posnegflag={posnegflag},comments={comments})' on the action 'PUserFeedbackPostsFunc' in controller 'PUserFeedbackPosts' is not a valid OData path template. Resource not found for the segment 'PUserFeedbackPostsFunc'. at Microsoft.AspNet.OData.Routing.Conventions.AttributeRoutingConvention.GetODataPathTemplate(String prefix, String pathTemplate, IServiceProvider requestContainer, String controllerName, String actionName) at Microsoft.AspNet.OData.Routing.Conventions.AttributeRoutingConvention.<>c__DisplayClass11_0.<GetODataPathTemplates>b__1(ODataRouteAttribute route) at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectArrayIterator2.MoveNext()
at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereEnumerableIterator1.MoveNext() at Microsoft.AspNet.OData.Routing.Conventions.AttributeRoutingConvention.BuildAttributeMappings(IEnumerable1 controllerActions)
at Microsoft.AspNet.OData.Routing.Conventions.AttributeRoutingConvention.get_AttributeMappings()
at Microsoft.AspNet.OData.Routing.Conventions.AttributeRoutingConvention.SelectAction(RouteContext routeContext)
at Microsoft.AspNet.OData.Routing.ODataActionSelector.SelectCandidates(RouteContext context)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Routing.MvcRouteHandler.RouteAsync(RouteContext context)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Routing.Route.OnRouteMatched(RouteContext context)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Routing.RouteBase.RouteAsync(RouteContext context)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Routing.RouteCollection.RouteAsync(RouteContext context)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Builder.RouterMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext httpContext)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Diagnostics.DeveloperExceptionPageMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)

Hey @DAGamer,

I've replied to your email - did you got it?

I'm reposting my reply here:

I've just tried new Angular application connected to Northwind database and everything worked as expected:

Vladimir

PS: You can downgrade to previous version to verify once again your statement. All versions are available here:

Thanks, will downgrade and try.

Support solved my issue quick, I had server/Startup.cs in my ignore list causing the issue.