Language resource files are not properly updated

I use two languages (Cultures) in my application settings:

Issue: After renaming a datagrid, translation entries for the original and the new component-strings are both part of the *.de.resx-file. If one just changes the upper-lower-case spelling, this results in this build error:
dotnet: Pages\EditProject.de.resx : warning MSB3568: Duplicate resource name "attachmentsDatagrid.AttachmentFilename.Title" is not allowed, ignored. [C:\(...).csproj]

Both entries "AttachmentsDatagrid" and "attachmentsDatagrid" are in the .resx file for my German translations, what caused the error above. The english .resx-file only contains the latest translation entry, a comparison shows, that the translation strings were correctly replaced not added:

Workaround: Manually removing the old component translation strings from the second language .resx-file fixed the problem.

Thank you for checking this.

Radzen will not remove entries from “old” components, renaming a component (name is case sensitive and used for various keys) is the same as deleting component and adding new one with different name. This is by design.

Thank you @enchev for your response. I think its behaving differently for the default language .resx file generation and the files of other languages (I also observed other language files growing more in size than the default language). I will continue to observe this and give additional details, if I run into troubles. So far, thanks for your clarification.