Issues with fullcalendar and PrimeNg

Recently I updated the node_modules and when I ran the dotnet run command, the console show this error:

fail: Microsoft.AspNetCore.SpaServices[0] ERROR in node_modules/@fullcalendar/core/main.d.ts(545,21): error TS1110: Type expected. node_modules/@fullcalendar/core/main.d.ts(1588,23): error TS1110: Type expected. node_modules/@fullcalendar/core/main.d.ts(1597,23): error TS1110: Type expected. node_modules/@fullcalendar/core/main.d.ts(1602,23): error TS1110: Type expected. node_modules/@fullcalendar/core/main.d.ts(1615,23): error TS1110: Type expected. node_modules/primeng/components/common/confirmationservice.d.ts(5,27): error TS1110: Type expected. node_modules/primeng/components/common/confirmationservice.d.ts(5,86): error TS1005: '(' expected. node_modules/primeng/components/common/confirmationservice.d.ts(6,13): error TS1110: Type expected. node_modules/primeng/components/common/confirmationservice.d.ts(6,72): error TS1005: '(' expected. node_modules/primeng/components/common/messageservice.d.ts(5,22): error TS1110: Type expected. node_modules/primeng/components/common/messageservice.d.ts(5,88): error TS1005: '(' expected. node_modules/primeng/components/common/messageservice.d.ts(6,20): error TS1110: Type expected. node_modules/primeng/components/common/messageservice.d.ts(6,73): error TS1005: '(' expected. node_modules/primeng/components/common/treedragdropservice.d.ts(5,17): error TS1110: Type expected. node_modules/primeng/components/common/treedragdropservice.d.ts(5,81): error TS1005: '(' expected. node_modules/primeng/components/common/treedragdropservice.d.ts(6,16): error TS1110: Type expected. node_modules/primeng/components/common/treedragdropservice.d.ts(6,80): error TS1005: '(' expected.

So, I research on GitHub forum and the solution was to upgrade TypeScript version to 3.1.1, and again the console show another error:
Microsoft.AspNetCore.SpaServices[0] ERROR in node_modules/primeng/components/common/confirmationservice.d.ts(5,34): error TS2307: Cannot find module 'rxjs/internal/Observable'. node_modules/primeng/components/common/confirmationservice.d.ts(6,20): error TS2307: Cannot find module 'rxjs/internal/Observable'. node_modules/primeng/components/common/messageservice.d.ts(5,29): error TS2307: Cannot find module 'rxjs/internal/Observable'. node_modules/primeng/components/common/messageservice.d.ts(6,27): error TS2307: Cannot find module 'rxjs/internal/Observable'. node_modules/primeng/components/common/treedragdropservice.d.ts(5,24): error TS2307: Cannot find module 'rxjs/internal/Observable'. node_modules/primeng/components/common/treedragdropservice.d.ts(6,23): error TS2307: Cannot find module 'rxjs/internal/Observable'.

Anyone can help me?

Thanks in advance.

You might need to delete client/node_modules and execute dotnet run again. Make sure that the app is not running from Radzen since in this case you will have symlink for node_modules and will corrupt Radzen installation.

A few days ago, the application worked fine, so yesterday we updated the node_modules dependencies, but the application crash, And I already deleted the client/node_modules but the same error again.

If you are paid customer you can zip and send us your app at info@radzen.com to check what's going on.