Issue after upgrading to v3.0.1

This morning I upgraded a Blazor Web Assembly application from v2.18.10 to 3.0.1 and the application does not render correctly. Downgrading to version 2.18.10 allows the application to be rendered as expected. I believe that all the Dependencies are correct. Is there anything special that needs to be configured when upgrading to version 3?

<ItemGroup>
    <PackageReference Include="Blazored.LocalStorage" Version="3.0.0" />
    <PackageReference Include="Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.Authorization" Version="5.0.2" />
    <PackageReference Include="Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.Web.Extensions" Version="5.0.0-preview9.20513.1" />
    <PackageReference Include="Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.WebAssembly" Version="5.0.2" />
    <PackageReference Include="Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.WebAssembly.DevServer" Version="5.0.2" PrivateAssets="all" />
	<!--
    <PackageReference Include="Radzen.Blazor" Version="3.0.1" />
	-->
    <PackageReference Include="Radzen.Blazor" Version="2.18.10" />
    <PackageReference Include="System.Net.Http.Json" Version="5.0.0" />
    <PackageReference Include="Toolbelt.Blazor.HttpClientInterceptor" Version="9.2.1" />
  </ItemGroup>

Version 3.0.1

Version 2.18.10

Check this thread for more info:

@enchev Vladimir, thank you, I did see that post before I made this post. We do have some custom CSS, but nothing that is overriding anything in Radzen. I will keep searching and see if I can track down the issue.

@enchev Vladimir, so strange. Upgrading Radzen to v3.01 on two other development computers did not have any problem. On my computer, I updated bootstrap from 4.3 to 4.6 and that solved the problem.

Thanks for your help!

1 Like