Is this a bug in RadzenNumeric or am I doing something wrong?

<div class="col-md-12">
        <div class="row">
            <div class="col-md-8 align-items-center">
                <RadzenLabel Text="Display Name" />
                <div class="col-md-4">
                    <RadzenTextBox style="width: 100%;" Name="Nameof" @bind-Value=@MyAppColors.NameOf/>                        
                </div>
            </div>
        </div>

<div class="row">
                <RadzenLabel Text="Creator" />
                <div class="col-md-4">

<RadzenTextBox style="width: 100%;" Name="Creator" @bind-Value=@MyAppColors.Creator />

</div>
            </div>
        </div>

<div class="row">
                <RadzenLabel Text="main background-color: *" />
                <div class="col-md-4">

<RadzenNumeric style="width: 100%;" Name="MainBackgroundColor" @bind-Value=@MyAppColors.MainBackgroundColor />

</div>
            </div>
        </div>

</div>

<div class="row justify-content-center">
    <div class="col-md-12 d-flex align-items-end justify-content-center" style="margin-top: 16px;">
        @*<RadzenButton ButtonType="ButtonType.Button" Icon="save" Text="Read Pasted Text" Style=@ResumeFields.RazdenButtonStyle @onclick="@(OnPaste)"/>*@

<RadzenButton ButtonType=" ButtonType.Submit" Icon="save" Text="APPLY COLORS" Style=@ResumeFields.RazdenButtonStyle />
                    <RadzenButton Icon="cancel" style=@ResumeFields.RazdenButtonStyle Text="Cancel" Click="@Cancel" />
                </div>
</div>

I have removed most of the members of this, to keep it as simple as possible.
"Some of the numeric values are not displaying correctly, even though I have repeatedly validated that they are correct where they are bound. For example the MainBackgroundColor has a value of 3.
I deleted all other entries in the database except this set of fields, and I am sure it is 3 there.
I also checked it as the values are loaded, and after the button is pushed to "APPLY COLORS" But it displays as a 6.

What is wrong? Why doesn't the RadzenNumeric display the number I that it is bound to? Why is it displaying some other number?
My type for the value being bound is a int.

thanks

Edit: I found the problem. I am changing some of the values in a method, after the dto class is loaded. If I don't change them, then they display correctly.But I was not changing it to 6. It also doesn't fix it to change to a Blazor "InputText" so it is not to do with Radzen

Thanks for the update!