Is there a way to ovoid rendering a specific day in the scheduler?

i know it's possible to do it for weekends, but what if i don't want to show Tuesdays for example..
thank you!

Hi @martha_argerich,

This is currently not possible. The Scheduler renders all days from FirstDayOfWeek till the end of the week.

1 Like

ok, thanks.
Does the property Weekends=bool work? it doesn't for me.
it's specified here https://www.radzen.com/documentation/scheduler/

I think there is a minor bug in the scheduler. If i don't show the three buttons:
week, day, and month view, the scheduler appointments are only rendered after i click one of the buttons.
maybe i'm doing something wrong.

The documentation you have linked is for the Angular scheduler. The Blazor scheduler does not have such a property.

If i don't show the three buttons:
week, day, and month view, the scheduler appointments are only rendered after i click one of the buttons.

Can you elaborate or provide some sample code?

<RadzenScheduler  TodayText="HOY" @ref="scheduler" style="height: 768px;" TItem="Turno" 
                        Data="@turnos" StartProperty="Start"  EndProperty="End" 
                        TextProperty="Descripcion" SelectedIndex="2" SlotSelect="@OnSlotSelect"     AppointmentRender="@OnAppointmentRender" >

<RadzenDayView Text="DIA" />
                <RadzenWeekView Text="SEMANA" /> 
               <RadzenMonthView Text="MES" />           
</RadzenScheduler >

if i don't put this three views :

<RadzenDayView Text="DIA" />
            <RadzenWeekView Text="SEMANA" /> 
           <RadzenMonthView Text="MES" />        

and i just put one or two, the scheduler appointments do not render until i press on one of the buttons,

Hi @martha_argerich,

This would happen if the SelectedIndex is set to invalid valid e.g. in your case it is set to 2 which will be invalid when there are only two views declared (the SelectedIndex is zero based).

1 Like

ahh i'm a fool .... thank you for all your help!