I cannot get my application working when I add a second data source.
Auth services store token(s) received during an authorization process even if the authorization is not for its data source.
Hello Radzen Team,
its me again...
this is what I have
data source 1: custom LOB API developed using Radzen uses Azure AD Authorization
data source 2: MS Graph uses Azure AD Authorization
- The application requests data from data source 1
- goes through authenticate / authorize.
- ID and Access tokens are created for both data source 1 and data source 2, the tokens are the same.
At this time the application successfully gets data from data source 1
(the access token is correct for data source 1)
- the application then requests data from data source 2
- and authorize...
- ID and Access tokens received over right both data source 1 and data source 2 the tokens are the same.
At this time the application can successfully get data from data source 2
(the access token is correct for data source 2)
but requesting data from data source 1 will now fail
as always, your help is much appreciated.