How to setup Dark theme with Dotnet 8 Blazor App?

To the left is how it is, to the right is how it should be.

I have a new Blazor app transformed into Server only(just back project) and followed the steps from the site to set up Radzen and it didn't work.

THose are the styles I have in App.razor:

I basically swapped the standard layout with Radzen's layout and applied the TemplateForm to the Weather page.

Am I missing something? Its driving me crazy, and inspecting the Label doesn't give me a small number of styles, it is a huge list and so hard to find what is overriding what.

So the labels and the background of the Template are messed up.

I tried creating a blazor app from scratch with the client project and got the same results following the video tutorial from Get Started | Free UI Components by Radzen

Can you post your App.razor code? I have a .net8 blazor SSR with it running in darkmode right now. The white boxes are customer info

Same as yours:

This is what my solution looks like BTW:

I just made a Diff between my label styles and the Radzen website styles, only a feel differences:
Mine is to left, and Radzen website is to the right,
here we can see a feel styles are coming from BootSTrap instead of Radzen

Just tried the same thing in the portal I developed to the company o work for and got the same result....

Black label on dark background

Hi @farahjr,

As seen on @Ian_Morris screenshots, you can try using dark.css instead of dark-base.css. The [theme]-base.css is unobtrusive and takes into account any additional styling you might have (in that case Bootstrap's styles), [theme].css on the other hand applies its own global styles for typography.

@yordanov good catch! I also had issues with this when I first setup my project

wow I didn't realize it in the screenshot.

@yordanov But is there any documentation about this?