How to generate Signature

HI,

I am interested in Radzen, it looks like I will use it, but I need to be confirmed whether Radzen supports this facility.

I need to generate Signature and unixtime format to send request to a webservice as HEADER
Is Radzen support this methode?

FYI: https://dvlp.bpjs-kesehatan.go.id/VClaim-Katalog/
Link above is catalog that I want to access in my application.

Please confirm if Radzen can handle this case.

Thank you very much.

I'm not sure I understand your question. You want to call a service from your app? Radzen Blazor applications are normal Blazor apps that can be extended with partial classes. Evenrything that works in other MVC/Blazor applications will work in Radzen applications as well.

Thanks for your reply,

Actualy when you take alook into the link I gave, I am sure you gonna know what I mean .
I really need this confirmation before I decide to buy Radzen.

Thank you.

Already visited the link you've posted and I still do not understand your question. Can you clarify? Especially this part:

Yes,
I have to send RESTrequest to the Webservice with parameters: ConsId, UnixTime dan Signature with generate by using ConsId and ScreetKey they provided for me.
What I am asking is Radzen also can generate signature (SHA256)?

Thank you.

Radzen does not generate such things since they are not needed by default however you can add your own custom code to generate it.

//--------------------------------------PHP---------------------------------

<?php $data = "testtesttest"; $secretKey = "secretkey"; // Computes the timestamp date_default_timezone_set('UTC'); $tStamp = strval(time()-strtotime('1970-01-01 00:00:00')); // Computes the signature by hashing the salt with the secret key as the key $signature = hash_hmac('sha256', $data."&".$tStamp, $secretKey, true); // base64 encode… $encodedSignature = base64_encode($signature); // urlencode… // $encodedSignature = urlencode($encodedSignature); echo "X-cons-id: " .$data ." "; echo "X-timestamp:" .$tStamp ." "; echo "X-signature: " .$encodedSignature; ?>

//----------------------------------JAVA--------------------

import java.io.ByteArrayOutputStream;
import java.io.IOException;
import java.io.UnsupportedEncodingException;
import java.net.URLEncoder;
import java.security.GeneralSecurityException;

import javax.crypto.Mac;
import javax.crypto.spec.SecretKeySpec;

import org.springframework.security.crypto.codec.Base64;

public class BpjsApi {

public static void main(String[] args) throws GeneralSecurityException, IOException {

String secretKey = "secretKey";
        String salt = "0123456789";

String generateHmacSHA256Signature = generateHmacSHA256Signature(salt, secretKey);
        System.out.println("Signature: " + generateHmacSHA256Signature);

String urlEncodedSign = URLEncoder.encode(generateHmacSHA256Signature, "UTF-8");

System.out.println("Url encoded value: " + urlEncodedSign);
    }

public static String generateHmacSHA256Signature(String data, String key) throws GeneralSecurityException {
        byte[] hmacData = null;

try {
            SecretKeySpec secretKey = new SecretKeySpec(key.getBytes("UTF-8"), "HmacSHA256");
            Mac mac = Mac.getInstance("HmacSHA256");
            mac.init(secretKey);
            hmacData = mac.doFinal(data.getBytes("UTF-8"));
            return new Base64Encoder().encode(hmacData);
        } catch (UnsupportedEncodingException e) {
            throw new GeneralSecurityException(e);
        }
    }
}

above is PHP and JAVA script, is Radzen can run that script?

Radzen generates .NET Core C# app - you cannot run PHP scripts nor Java. You can create something similar using C#.

Thank you Eenchev, I got the point.