How to bind all the DataGrid columns based only on a reference?

Hello everyone!
I'm having trouble binding all columns of a DataGrid, my problem is as follows:

I can only select a value in the Code column, the others are disabled.

• The Source Table is where I have all the data regarding people.
  • Radzen DataGrid is my webpage that I will use to manage people.
  • The Another table is the table where the people I define in the DataGrid will be inserted.

The problem is that, when I choose Code, in the example above I chose 5, the other columns are filled in the DataGrid and only in the datagrid... because when I click on save, the respective variables do not bind and null is saved in the database .

My code is basically the following:

<RadzenDataGrid Style="height:65vh" @ref="_Grid" AllowAlternatingRows="false" AllowFiltering=@(toInsert == null && toUpdate == null) FilterCaseSensitivity=FilterCaseSensitivity.CaseInsensitive AllowPaging=@(toInsert == null && toUpdate == null) PageSize="200" AllowSorting=@(toInsert == null && toUpdate == null) EditMode="DataGridEditMode.Single"
                Data="@RadzenTest" TItem="BasicDemanderModel" RowUpdate="@OnUpdateRow" RowCreate="@OnCreateRow" Sort="@Reset" Page="@Reset" Filter="@Reset" ColumnWidth="200px" AllowColumnResize="true">
    <Columns>
        <RadzenDataGridColumn TItem="BasicDemanderModel" Property="Code" Title="Code" Width="200px">
            <EditTemplate Context="_CTX_">
                <RadzenDropDown @bind-Value="_CTX_.Code"  Data="@SourceTable" TextProperty="Code" ValueProperty="Code" Style="width:100%; display: block;"  />
            </EditTemplate>
        </RadzenDataGridColumn>
        <RadzenDataGridColumn TItem="BasicDemanderModel" Property="Name" Title="Name" Width="200px">
                <RadzenDropDown @bind-Value="_CTX_.Code" Data="@SourceTable" TextProperty="Name" ValueProperty="Code" Style="width:100%; display: block;" Disabled="true"/>
            </EditTemplate>
        </RadzenDataGridColumn>
        <RadzenDataGridColumn TItem="BasicDemanderModel" Property="Age" Title="Age" Width="200px">
                <RadzenDropDown @bind-Value="_CTX_.Code" Data="@SourceTable" TextProperty="Age" ValueProperty="Code" Style="width:100%; display: block;" Disabled="true"/>
            </EditTemplate>
        </RadzenDataGridColumn>
        <RadzenDataGridColumn TItem="BasicDemanderModel" Context="_CTX_" Filterable="false" Sortable="false" TextAlign="TextAlign.Right" Width="200px">
            <Template Context="_CTX_">
                <RadzenButton Icon="edit" ButtonStyle="ButtonStyle.Light" Variant="Variant.Flat" Size="ButtonSize.Medium" Click="@(args => EditRow(_CTX_))" @onclick:stopPropagation="true">
                </RadzenButton>
                <RadzenButton ButtonStyle="ButtonStyle.Danger" Icon="delete" Variant="Variant.Flat" Shade="Shade.Lighter" Size="ButtonSize.Medium" class="my-1 ms-1" Click="@(args => DeleteRow(_CTX_))" @onclick:stopPropagation="true">
                </RadzenButton>
            </Template>
                <RadzenButton Icon="check" ButtonStyle="ButtonStyle.Success" Variant="Variant.Flat" Size="ButtonSize.Medium" Click="@((args) => SaveRow(_CTX_))">
                </RadzenButton>
                <RadzenButton Icon="close" ButtonStyle="ButtonStyle.Light" Variant="Variant.Flat" Size="ButtonSize.Medium" class="my-1 ms-1" Click="@((args) => CancelEdit(_CTX_))">
                </RadzenButton>
                <RadzenButton ButtonStyle="ButtonStyle.Danger" Icon="delete" Variant="Variant.Flat" Shade="Shade.Lighter" Size="ButtonSize.Medium" class="my-1 ms-1" Click="@(args => DeleteRow(_CTX_))">
                </RadzenButton>
            </EditTemplate>
        </RadzenDataGridColumn>
    </Columns>
</RadzenDataGrid>

Could someone please help me with this?

Thank you very much!

You can set other properties on Change event of this DropDown.