Help with basic security

Im using Radzen Blazor Studio 1.4.1. Im pretty new so please bare with me. i created a new project with nothing in it and am trying to setup security. i take the following steps are get the error below. What am i doing wrong.

1. New Applicaiton
  2. Blazor Webassembly Application
  3. name it etc
  4. click data
  5. setup connection to database with 1 preexisting table (no crud page). i tried using sqllite and also postgres
  6. click security
  7. click asp.net core identity
  8. select the database
  9. click run receive the following errors

C:\Users\User\Documents\test7\Client\Shared\MainLayout.razor(21,50): error CS0103: The name 'Security' does not exist in the current context [C:\Users\User\Documents\test7\Client\Test7.Client.csproj]
C:\Users\User\Documents\test7\Client\Shared\MainLayout.razor(21,86): error CS0103: The name 'ProfileMenuClick' does not exist in the current context [C:\Users\User\Documents\test7\Client\Test7.Client.csproj]
C:\Users\User\Documents\test7\Client\Shared\MainLayout.razor(29,31): error CS0103: The name 'Security' does not exist in the current context [C:\Users\User\Documents\test7\Client\Test7.Client.csproj]
C:\Users\User\Documents\test7\Client\Shared\MainLayout.razor(30,53): error CS0103: The name 'Security' does not exist in the current context [C:\Users\User\Documents\test7\Client\Test7.Client.csproj]

Build FAILED.

Just did the same however everything worked normally on my end:

Here is what I have in the MainLayout:

The problem was that when i created the application i had unchecked enable partial classes, but when i configured the security i had use partial classes checked.

1 Like