Radzen Blazor Studio is a rapid application development solution for Blazor Server and WebAssembly apps.
Radzen Blazor Studio is currently released in preview mode. The CTP (Community Technology Preview) supports the following features:
- Open an existing Blazor server or Blazor WebAssembly application.
- Support for built-in and third party Blazor components. We have fully tested Radzen.Blazor. We have also tested a few popular commercial and open source vendors.
- Edit the source code of all files in the application.
- Visually design a Blazor page or component.
- Add, edit and delete component properties and methods.
- Create new pages.
- Build and run.
CTP version means that:
- It is not what the release version would look like in terms of UI and features. The list of the currently supported features and upcoming ones is available in the roadmap.
- You may hit issues. In such cases we would appreciate you reporting them in our github issues portal.
- Always use some source of version control (git, TFS, svn et. al.) to prevent information loss.