Grouping RadzenGrid null values bug

Hello Radzen Team!
There is a bug when tried grouping columns contains null values.
Should be easy to reproduce.
regards
Diego

Thanks for the report! We will do our best to provide fix as soon as possible.

Hi @Diego_S,

Unfortunately I was not able to reproduce it on our demos:
https://localhost:5001/datagrid-grouping-api

Any additional info?

Thanks for the reply.
On the demo site, in the "Group Header Template" sector, I try to group the column "customer". On page 13 (where there are null values) the site is not responding.
In the case of my application I get the expcion:

Error: Microsoft.CSharp.RuntimeBinder.RuntimeBinderException: The call is ambiguous between the following methods or properties: 'Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.Rendering.RenderTreeBuilder.AddContent(int, string)' and 'Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.Rendering.RenderTreeBuilder.AddContent(int, Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.RenderFragment)'
at CallSite.Target(Closure , CallSite , RenderTreeBuilder , Int32 , Object )
at System.Dynamic.UpdateDelegates.UpdateAndExecuteVoid3[T0,T1,T2](CallSite site, T0 arg0, T1 arg1, T2 arg2)
at UTE.GI.Inventario.Web.Pages.ListadodeInventario.<>c__DisplayClass0_0.b__15(RenderTreeBuilder __builder2)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.Rendering.RenderTreeBuilder.AddContent(Int32 sequence, RenderFragment fragment)
at Radzen.Blazor.RadzenDataGridGroupRow`1.BuildRenderTree(RenderTreeBuilder __builder)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.Rendering.ComponentState.RenderIntoBatch(RenderBatchBuilder batchBuilder, RenderFragment renderFragment)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.RenderTree.Renderer.RenderInExistingBatch(RenderQueueEntry renderQueueEntry)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.RenderTree.Renderer.ProcessRenderQueue()

I've updated the demo. You can check if the @context.Data.Key is null when using in group templates.

Excellent.
Thank you!