Grid's pagination not working

Hello Radzen Team,

I am using Radzen 3.2.7 for Blazor and the pagination is not working when I am trying to bind the grid from the parent component can you please check and suggest on this. Thanks!

<RadzenGrid @ref="grid" AllowColumnResize="true" FilterMode="FilterMode.Advanced" CellRender="CellRender" RowRender="RowRender" AllowFiltering="true" AllowPaging="true" PageSize="12" FilterCaseSensitivity="FilterCaseSensitivity.CaseInsensitive" @bind-Value="@SelectedAssignment" AllowSorting="true" Data="@assignments" TItem="Assignment" ColumnWidth="100px" Count="@count" LoadData="@LoadDetails">
    <Columns>
        <RadzenGridColumn TItem="Assignment" Property="Id" Title="Id" />
        <RadzenGridColumn TItem="Assignment" Property="Name" Title="Name" />
        <RadzenGridColumn TItem="Assignment" Property="Organization" Title="Organization" />
        <RadzenGridColumn TItem="Assignment" Property="StartDate" Title="Start Date" />
        <RadzenGridColumn TItem="Assignment" Property="MailDate" Title="Order Date" />
        <RadzenGridColumn TItem="Assignment" Property="Status" Title="Status" />
        <RadzenGridColumn TItem="Assignment" Property="Type" Title="Type" />
    </Columns>
</RadzenGrid>

@code{
	IEnumerable<Assignment> assignments;
	IEnumerable<Assignment> assignmentsFromParent;
	protected async Task LoadDetails(LoadDataArgs args)
    {
        if (assignments != assignmentsFromParent)
        {
            var query = assignmentsFromParent.AsQueryable();
            if (!string.IsNullOrEmpty(args.Filter))
                query = query.Where(args.Filter);

if (!string.IsNullOrEmpty(args.OrderBy))
                query = query.OrderBy(args.OrderBy);

assignments = query.Skip(args.Skip.Value).Take(args.Top.Value).ToList();
			count = assignments.Count();
            await InvokeAsync(StateHasChanged);
        }
    }

//This will be call from parent screen and provide the list of the Assignment and then the LoadDetails will call
	public async Task BindGrid(IEnumerable<Assignment> assignmentsLists)
    {
        assignmentsFromParent = assignmentsLists;
        assignments = null;
        if (grid != null)
            await grid.Reload();
    }
}

You can debug your application to check what’s the value of Count and Data properties.

Hello @enchev,

Thanks for your quick response!
In BindGrid method (assignmentsFromParent = assignmentsLists), I got 47 records but as args.Top.Value is 12 so that the assignments bind with 12 records only and then counts is also 12.

How can I fix this? Please suggest.

Hello @enchev, I got the solution if the counts will be from the assignmentsFromParent.Count() then it will resolve the issues.
Thank you so much for your support!