Grid Paging Count Broken

I am using the latest RadzenGrid via nuget in Visual Studio 2019. I have a collection that is populated via a RESTful service and it returns a count of 73 items. I have the PageSize set to 10 and I have count set to 73 in the LoadData.

I should get 7 pages of 10 and the 8th page of 3 BUT instead I get 73 pages of 73 items on every page.

Any time the next page is clicked it is loading the data fresh from the server too instead of just dealing with data that is already loaded. It doesn't seem like a round trip is needed since all 73 records have been returned to the front end already.

I have tested this with the telerik grid and it seems to be able to cache and page through the data correctly.

My code sample is below, do I need to be doing something else to get paging to work? Like I said it is taking @networkCount and creating that many pages.....very weird.

Thanks
-Ken

@page "/gridtest"

@using Radzen
    @using Radzen.Blazor
    @using IO.Vericred.Api;
    @using IO.Vericred.Model;
    @using IO.Vericred.Client;

@inject IProvidersApi _providersApi

<h3>RadzenGridTest</h3>

<button class="btn btn-primary" @onclick="ReloadData">Reload Data</button>
    <br/>

<RadzenGrid @ref="NetworkGrid" Count="@networkCount" Data="@networks" LoadData="@LoadData" 
                FilterCaseSensitivity="FilterCaseSensitivity.CaseInsensitive" 
                FilterMode="FilterMode.Advanced" AllowSorting="true" 
                AllowFiltering="true" AllowPaging="true" PageSize="10" 
                TItem="Network" ColumnWidth="100px">
        <Columns>
            <RadzenGridColumn TItem="Network" Property="Id" Title="Network Id"/>
            <RadzenGridColumn TItem="Network" Property="Name" Title="Network Name"/>
            <RadzenGridColumn TItem="Network" Property="CarrierName" Title="Carrier Name"/>
            <RadzenGridColumn TItem="Network" Property="PcpId" Title="PCP Id"/>
            <RadzenGridColumn TItem="Network" Property="Tier" Title="Tier"/>
        </Columns>
    </RadzenGrid>

@code {

int networkCount;
            IEnumerable<Network> networks;
            RadzenGrid<Network> NetworkGrid;

async Task LoadData(LoadDataArgs args)
            {
                Configuration.Default.AddApiKey("Vericred-Api-Key", "xxxxxxxxxxxxxx");

string npi = "xxxxxxx";
                string year = "xxxx";
                string state = "xx";

var response = await _providersApi.GetProviderAsync(npi, year, state);
                networks = response.Provider.Networks;
                networkCount = response.Provider.Networks.Count;

StateHasChanged();
            }

private void ReloadData()
            {
                NetworkGrid.Reload();
            }

}

The RadzenGrid expects you to return PageSize or less number of items when using the LoadData event. Check the implementation of this demo for more details.

If you want to load all data in advance and let the RadzenGrid page it in memory only set the Data property (without handling LoadData). You can fetch the data during OnInitializedAsync.