Grid not showing data

Hi team,
I'm using Radzen grids in my Blazor server application and I'm stuck with an issue: My grid is using pagination as you see below code-

<RadzenGrid @ref="grid" AllowFiltering="true" FilterCaseSensitivity="FilterCaseSensitivity.CaseInsensitive" AllowPaging="@Ispaging" PageSize="5"
AllowSorting="true" Data="@MasterDataCollection" TItem="MasterDataVm" ColumnWidth="100%" RowUpdate="@OnRowUpdate" ShowPagingSummary="@showPagerSummary"
PageSizeOptions="@pageSizeOptions" PagerHorizontalAlign="HorizontalAlign.Center" PagingSummaryFormat="@pagingSummaryFormat" CellRender="@CellRender">

And the grid has let say, 6items and pageSize=5 means we've only one item on 2nd page.You can refer image . Now whenever I delete the first item of any page(here the 6th item) and get current data then reload the grid, it has data but nothing is shown (here on first page). This happens everytime I deleted the first element of any page and the grid moves to last page.

This is my delete method code:

Our images to refer:
Before Deletion-

After Deletion-

Waiting for your response!

Thanks and Regards,

I'm unable to reproduce such problem using this demo:

Tried delete first item on both pages and in both attempts DataGrid worked properly:

Thankyou for your response.
I changed RadzenGrid to RadzenDataGrid and it starts working as expected.

Two more issues I'm dealing with it now:

1. When any element deleted(say from 2nd page), I want grid to remains on same page(2nd here,not 1st).
  2. On addition of new element the grid.LastPage() isn't working in my case.

Kindly suggest.
Thanks again!