Grid default value not working

Unfortunately not. But since the last update I inferred the db again and a boolean which was nullable before is now just a boolean. This leads to the grid showing no values anymore (in this column). I can still edit and save the boolean in the edit-mask, before it showed true/false strings in this column.
I am just posting this part to be sure 'HasOrder eq false' is the right way to test for a boolean.

The type of the EventID property is really a string.

I know there was no test for a boolean value in the string I provided 2 posts ago so yes this wasn't the complete result of my querystring.

The whole query would be this:

${event.filter ? event.filter + ' and ' : ''} EventID eq '${this.selectedEvent.EventID}' and HasOrder eq ${!!this.checkboxOrdersOnly.value}

which evaluates in the debugger like this:

" EventID eq 'SWB2018' and HasOrder eq false"

The reason for checking the HasOrder condition not being in the provided string was that my test for the HasOrder boolean value has nothing to do with the actual boolean value which should be queried in the event.filter.

So just to be sure that I got that right:
If I set a FilterValue of 0 for a boolean column in my datagrid this will be included in my event.filter?

There was indeed an issue with nullable columns which we have fixed.

EventID eq 'SWB2018' and HasOrder eq false looks as a correct filter expression. The only thing I am not 100% sure about is the space it starts with. It is worth trying this just to be on the safe side (no whitespace before EventID):

${event.filter ? event.filter + ' and ' : ''}EventID eq '${this.selectedEvent.EventID}' and HasOrder eq ${!!this.checkboxOrdersOnly.value}

If I set a FilterValue of 0 for a boolean column in my datagrid this will be included in my event.filter?

No. FilterValue is just setting the filtering UI of the DataGrid. The ${event.filter} wont be affected in any way.

I removed the space at the start, doesn't seem to make a difference.
But adding a check for the boolean column ends in the grid never loading data.
My querystring looks like this now

${event.filter ? event.filter + ' and ' : ''}EventID eq '${this.selectedEvent.EventID}' and IsTest eq ${this.selectedEvent.IsTest}

it evaluates to this

"EventID eq 'SWB2018' and IsTest eq false"

this is my columns configuration:

The query is valid. Can you confirm that it returns any values when run as SQL? There are two cases when the grid would remain empty:

1. Empty result is returned
  2. The query has failed

You can check for the first by inspecting the server response in your browser's developer tools.

The second would cause a server-side exception that is logged in Radzen's Output window.

Yes I can confirm that it returns data. But the grid does not remain empty, it never loads. And I cleared my radzen output window, refreshed the page and couldn't find any 'ODataException' in it. The browsers console stays empty too.

As soon as I want to test for the boolean 'IsTest' value the endless loading is in place, without any exception.

${event.filter ? event.filter : 'IsTest eq false'} and EventID eq '${this.selectedEvent.EventID}'

I just deleted and auto-regenerated the columns and realized I had a typo in the column-name (we had some db-changes on our side), so in the end my query failed but still, I didn't get an exception. But was my fault for sure for not rechecking the column names. :frowning: