Filter throwing errors

Using filtering on DataGrid has started to throw some exceptions. I see it consistently when moving to latest stable, however I rolled back to 1.1.1 where it was working and now it is sporadic throwing.

Live: https://tacticview.azurewebsites.net

Error: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at lambda_method(Closure , Issue )
at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereListIterator1.GetCount(Boolean onlyIfCheap) at System.Linq.Enumerable.Count[TSource](IEnumerable1 source)
at System.Linq.EnumerableExecutor1.Execute() at System.Linq.EnumerableQuery1.System.Linq.IQueryProvider.Execute[TElement](Expression expression)
at System.Linq.Queryable.Count[TSource](IQueryable1 source) at Radzen.Blazor.RadzenGrid1.Reload()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.<>c.b__139_0(Object state)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.Rendering.RendererSynchronizationContext.ExecuteSynchronously(TaskCompletionSource`1 completion, SendOrPostCallback d, Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.Rendering.RendererSynchronizationContext.ExecuteBackground(WorkItem item)

Hi @timheuer,

We reproduced the issue online but cannot run the project locally in order to debug it.

Is there anything else besides GITHUB_TOKEN that needs to be set? Feel free to share any private info over email.

I was able to reproduce the problem in another application - fix will be released shortly.

Just published fix - Radzen.Blazor 2.1.8.