Filter for Dropdown and Dropdowndatagrid does not work

I have problem with filter for Dropdown and dropdowndatagrid with Blazor WebAssembly (either radzen studio or radzen blazor studio) and also when running sample RadzenCRM (like in picture). Is there anyone facing the same problem? please help!

You can debug your application to check what’s raising the error.

It happen on filter localhost:5001/odata/possv/CatContacts?$filter=tthanh&$top=5&$skip=0&$count=true the error as following {
"error": {
"code": "",
"message": "The query specified in the URI is not valid. Could not find a property named 'tthanh' on type 'Nspos.Server.Models.possv.CatContact'.",
"details": ,
"innererror": {
"message": "Could not find a property named 'tthanh' on type 'Nspos.Server.Models.possv.CatContact'.",
"type": "Microsoft.OData.ODataException",
"stacktrace": " at Microsoft.OData.UriParser.EndPathBinder.GeneratePropertyAccessQueryForOpenType(EndPathToken endPathToken, SingleValueNode parentNode)\r\n at Microsoft.OData.UriParser.EndPathBinder.BindEndPath(EndPathToken endPathToken)\r\n at Microsoft.OData.UriParser.MetadataBinder.BindEndPath(EndPathToken endPathToken)\r\n at Microsoft.OData.UriParser.MetadataBinder.Bind(QueryToken token)\r\n at Microsoft.OData.UriParser.FilterBinder.BindFilter(QueryToken filter)\r\n at Microsoft.OData.UriParser.ODataQueryOptionParser.ParseFilterImplementation(String filter, ODataUriParserConfiguration configuration, ODataPathInfo odataPathInfo)\r\n at Microsoft.OData.UriParser.ODataQueryOptionParser.ParseFilter()\r\n at Microsoft.AspNetCore.OData.Query.FilterQueryOption.get_FilterClause()\r\n at Microsoft.AspNetCore.OData.Query.Validator.FilterQueryValidator.Validate(FilterQueryOption filterQueryOption, ODataValidationSettings settings)\r\n at Microsoft.AspNetCore.OData.Query.FilterQueryOption.Validate(ODataValidationSettings validationSettings)\r\n at Microsoft.AspNetCore.OData.Query.Validator.ODataQueryValidator.Validate(ODataQueryOptions options, ODataValidationSettings validationSettings)\r\n at Microsoft.AspNetCore.OData.Query.ODataQueryOptions.Validate(ODataValidationSettings validationSettings)\r\n at Microsoft.AspNetCore.OData.Query.EnableQueryAttribute.ValidateQuery(HttpRequest request, ODataQueryOptions queryOptions)\r\n at Microsoft.AspNetCore.OData.Query.EnableQueryAttribute.OnActionExecuting(ActionExecutingContext actionExecutingContext)"
}
}
}
Please help

You need to construct the query used for filtering similar to what our CRUD pages will create:

You mean do this on Blazor studio? I have no problem with Radzen studio with Blazor server . This happen only on Blazor studio Webassembly !!!

This post category is for Radzen IDE for Blazor. My screenshot is from Radzen IDE for Blazor with WASM application. What product you are using?

UPDATE: I've checked the code generated by Radzen Blazor Studio and indeed the $filter parameter is not correct. Here is an example how to fix this:

Fix for Radzen Blazor Studio CRUD template will be part of our next update.

Thank you Enchev, it works now. (and sorry with wrong category)