FileInput.ImageStyle not correctly reflected in Razor code

Hi all,

I faced on an issue with Radzen, and I've been looking for similar problems in this community. However, It seems to there is no one, so I am sharing this information.

[The Problem]
Using Radzen's screen design UI, I placed a FileInput component on the screen and set the image size of the input image file to Width:100px, Heigtht:100px in ImageStyle.

At runtime, I expect the image size to be 100px even if the image size of the specified file is large, but in fact, the image size was not adjusted.

When I investigated the cause, I found that the Razor code had the following settings, which were not the expected settings.

With manually setting this code explicitly as shown below, it will work as expected.

<RadzenFileInput ImageStyle="height: 100px; width: 100px" style="height: 135px; width: 465.328125px" @bind-Value="@Photo" Name="FileInput0">
    </RadzenFileInput>

[How to reproduce the problem]

1. Create a new project in Radzen and add a new MainPage.
  2. Put RadzenFileInput on the screen and set the ImageStyle Width and Height to 100px.
  3. Check the MainPage.razor file.
    -> Check ImageStyle, Width and Height are not reflected.
    (My case)
    <RadzenFileInput ImageStyle="[object Object]" style="height: 135px; width: 465.328125px" @bind-Value="@Photo" Name="FileInput0">
    </RadzenFileInput>

Tested with Radzen Ver.2.65.7

If anyone knows of a solution to this problem, please let me know.

Thanks for the report! It will be fixed in our next update before the end of this week!

1 Like

Hi @enchev ,
Thank you for your support.
I have confirmed that the problem has been fixed in the latest version of Radzen.
(Ver.2.65.8)