Feature requests - New Components

Hello there,

I have an existing App written in Angular and I would like to recreate it in Blazor.
Currently I am using PrimeNG for my components, but there are some key components that

Overlay

Currently I am using the PrimeNG Overlay but alas you have no such control, so I am thinking about using a Bootstrap Tooltip with HTML content (a bit of a hack).
I imagine a new Overlay component would work similar to your Dialog - So you would have an OverlayService.Open<T>()

Colour picker

I use their Color Picker a lot, but I would prefer something like the Farbtastic Color Picker in an Overlay

I also notice that you have a Slider in your Roadmap, so I would like to register my interest in that component.

Keep up the good work!

Luke

Hi @Luke_O_Brien,

Thanks for your suggestions and feedback - it is now logged. By the way, for future reference, if you want to expedite a feature, new component or you need anything urgently consider purchasing a Radzen Professional subscription .

Thanks a lot, I appriceate it!
Happy Easter!

Just thought I would post an update here as my app is comming along and I can show you screenshot of what I ended up using.

Overlay

For the Overlay I am using Bootstap Popover, however I had to workaround a lot (and am still working arround some issues).

• I had to set a property to use HTML and extend the defaut template to add a close button.
  • Each popover needs to be initialised via JS Interop.
  • My main component implements IDisposable, when it is disposed the popovers stay open.

Colour Picker

I ended up using the Reinvented Color Wheel which works fine, of course I need to use JS Interop by I do that anyway for my app.
For space-saving reasons I ideally need to hide the colour wheel behind a button and only display in on click.

Here is a screen shot of my app, it's kind of a WYSIWYG designer, so the colour picker changes the CSS properties of the selected element.