Excel/CSV Export Button does not work in automatically generated CRUD pages

Hello,

I am working on a project whose main function is to manage data from several SQL Server tables, all stored in the same database. All these tables are linked by relationships. Most of these relationships are of type "1 to many" and some are of type "many to many".

I automatically generated CRUD pages for some tables and selected the option to display the Excel/CSV export button in the page creation wizard.

When I click on the button the Excel or CSV file is created and saved on my computer. The problem is that the exported file only contains the names of the table columns. No data.

I tested with several tables of my database and I always get the same result.

Do you have an idea?

Thanks

Hi @bgauvreau,

Unfortunately we don’t have any idea about this problem. To provide more info we will need application that we can run and reproduce the issue.

Would the source code of a page, the data service and the model used in the page be sufficient for you to test? If not, I can also send you privately a link to share the complete application

We will need complete application, either just an example one demonstrating your case or your original application. You can send the link to info@radzen.com.

ok. Thanks. I'll send it to you