Example Dashboard expand parameter

I am new to Radzen and I have been going through the Blazor (Server Side) tutorial. I am at the step where I am creating the dashboard. I am stuck on the DataGrid expand parameter in step 3. From the tutorial, I have these steps in the tutorial, but cannot figure out where to set the expand value.

Recent opportunities

1. Add new injected Page property for RadzenCRMService and change OnInitialized() to be asynchronous.
  2. Drag and drop a DataGrid component below the heading.
  3. Use DataGrid configuration wizard to bind the component to result of GetOpportunities data source method. Do not select any columns. Add Contact,OpportunityStatus as expand parameter.

Expand is a Query property used for methods argument for our data service - if you check the code you will notice that it translates to Include() method.

But I don't have any code to check. On step 3, I am stumped. There is no "expand" parameter in the properties for the datagrid. If I am to add it as a parameter, what method am I adding it to? An example would be helpful here.

1. Use DataGrid configuration wizard to bind the component to result of GetOpportunities data source method. Do not select any columns. Add Contact,OpportunityStatus as expand parameter.

I don't know how to complete this step. Thus, I have no Include method to look at in the code.

I figured it out after watching a Master Detail video. Might I suggest adjusting the tutorial as follows:

1. Add new injected Page property for RadzenCRMService and change OnInitialized() to be asynchronous.
  2. Drag and drop a DataGrid component below the heading.
  3. Use DataGrid configuration wizard to bind the component to result of GetOpportunities data source method. Do not select any columns.
  4. Select home.razor.cs
  5. Choose methods & design
  6. Select method OnInitializedAsync
  7. Choose Query Builder from the properties panel.
  8. Add Contact,OpportunityStatus as expand parameter.
  9. Choose home.razor and select the DataGrid
  10. Add a column and add to its Template tow Label components with Text set to @context.Contact.FirstName and @context.Contact.LastName. Set the Title to Contact and SortProperty to Contact.FirstName.
  11. Add another column and set its Property to Amount. Set Template to @context.Amount.ToString("C").
  12. Add a third column and set Property to OpportunityStatus.Name and Title to Status.
  13. Add the last column. Set Property to CloseDate.

Sure, we will update our article as soon as possible!