Error on submit : Generated .ts enclosing textbox form component value in quotation marks

Hi Atanas / Vladimir / Radzen Team
Running on Radzen latest on Mac
Using the page with a form or template-form.
When summiting the changes of the input form or template-form, if the component is a textbox or textarea, it encloses the value in quotation marks, as shown below in the ${event.movementDesc} :

Also, it seems not parsing correctly the current logged username, or Am I doing it wrong?

Can you help me?

0 Likes

Hi @Jose_Carrillo,

What seems to be the problem? The generated code looks correct - Radzen always generates string interpolations for parameters that are of sting type.

0 Likes

Hi Atanas, Thanks for your fast response. I just checked the database. With the form set as template-form, it seems fine, but originally when set as a form, I think something was not good.

Take a look at this other image from the db table, records from 8th are fine, they were stored when the form set as template-form but the previous records were stored with the previous field name, the column name was "reason". I don't know if the code interpreted the column name badly

Thanks again for the great support.

0 Likes

This is indeed strange and shouldn't have happened. Can you reproduce it again? If you can lest us know.

0 Likes

Sure, I will try to reproduce it!
Regards

0 Likes