Error but I do not understand

Hi,

In a page I invoked a data source getTblImployeeByEmployeeID, then create a parameter Employee_ID, then run my project, it inform error ".....razor.designer.cs(310,95): error CS0103: The name 'Employee_ID' does not exist in the current context". I have not understood the logic of Radzen then I can not fix it.

Dzung

Hi @Dzung,

I am afraid I don't understand the problem you are describing. Providing more info and or screenshots would definitely help.

Try nameof(Model.Employee_ID)

Hi @korchev,

I open the ...designer.cs in VS, the parameter has not imported in code.

Dzung

I tried but it does not work. Thanks @Takltape

How is that page open? Does it have such a parameter defined when it is open (either via dialog or navigation)? Shows us the event which opens the page.

It is in page load event:

I need to see the code which loads that page (either via Open Dialog or Navigate To Page action).

Hi,
I have no code it is just an edit form popup from data grid.

I am confused. The original error you reported is about Employee_ID. The screenshots you paste are about NhanVien_ID. Is that the same case? What is the code generated for that page? The *.designer.cs file contains code for all parameters in the form:

[Parameter]
public dynamic ParameterName
{
}

Hi I just translated it. This lien of code has not generated.

Dz

We have to see your complete application. The provided info is not sufficient to determine the cause of the problem.

Hi,

I sent my code.
Thank you.
Dz