Entity Framework Schema Enums Not Recognised

Hi,

When I use swagger to infer my model the enums used are not generated in the radzen application.

They are in the model and the names of them appear in the new data source view, but have no values.

I would attach the JSON from swagger but not allowed!

The exceptions thrown are at bottom of this message.

It is possible to open the solution and enter them myself, it then compiles and runs.

Thanks
Dave

radzen: Generating code ...
radzen: Code generation done in 463ms.
dotnet: watch :
dotnet: Started

dotnet: Models\Aanonsapi\Member.cs(39,16): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Gender' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [D:\dev\gui\aanons2\server\Aanons2.csproj]
Models\Aanonsapi\Shift.cs(32,16): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Location' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [D:\dev\gui\aanons2\server\Aanons2.csproj]
Models\Aanonsapi\Shift.cs(39,16): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Recurrence' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [D:\dev\gui\aanons2\server\Aanons2.csproj]

dotnet:

dotnet: The build failed. Fix the build errors and run again.

dotnet: watch : Exited with error code 1

dotnet: watch : Waiting for a file to change before restarting dotnet...

Hi,

Unfortunately we cannot tell why these enums are not generated from provided info. If you have Radzen subscription you can send us your application meta at info@radzen.com to check what’s going on.

I do not have, but I have edited the source generated from swagger json file and added them.

This is the first setup of the application, I would presume I'm not the first person to try this.

I would attach swagger json which is all that is required to replicate the issue. (do not have rights as newbie on chat).

I appreciate that you are driven by market forces!

Passing up an opportunity to fix what appears to be a 'flaw' with all the steps to required do so given .i.e. the swagger json, is disappointing,

Regards
Dave

But if I was able to attach the swagger json it would be possible.

I have reproduced the issue just using this file.

Could you allow me to attach the json file please? (I'm a newbie so no uploads)