Editing datagrid via navigate to instead of open dialog

Hi guys i was working on a project and using this tutorial as a reference https://www.radzen.com/documentation/edit/.

At step 5 for editing an item in a datagrid it says to set the event type to open dialog however I wanted to use on navigated to. It works just fine when i pass my param and use open dialog but when I change it to navigated to and pass my param I get this error.

ERROR Error: Uncaught (in promise): Error: Cannot match any routes. URL Segment:

Hi @casey,

Does this happen if you stop Radzen and run the application again? Getting this error means there isn't an Angular route generated for that page. Check the app.routes.ts file.

Yes it does. This is what that file looks like.

export const routes: Routes = [
{ path: '', redirectTo: '/orders', pathMatch: 'full' },
{
path: '',
component: MainLayoutComponent,
children: [
{
path: 'orders',
component: OrdersComponent
},
{
path: 'edit-order/:Order',
component: EditOrderComponent
},
]
},
];

export const AppRoutes: ModuleWithProviders = RouterModule.forRoot(routes);

Check if the parameter name is set to Order in the Navigate to Page action.

If you still experience problems you can send us the application meta directory to info@radzen.com and we will troubleshoot.

Hi @mcanavar,

The parameters names, number and order should be the same when accessing a page with parameters from other pages.

If the page is declared with parameters once you cannot use it without parameters

@mcanavar,

This is related to Angular in general and not specific to Radzen applications. See my previous replies.

For the third time: optional parameters are not possible in Angular routing. I'm closing this thread.